СЫРОЕДЕНИЕ. Форум, посвященный всеядному сыроедению, сыроедению эпохи Палеолита, питанию сырой рыбой, мясом и морепродуктами. Только у нас вы сможете прочитать ПРАВДУ о сыроедении."СУПЕРСЫРОЕД" был основан бывшими веганами.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Лечение экземы и псориаза

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

http://www.eczemacure.info/home/

September 2008 Eczema and Psoriasis Cure Protocol

Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:07 pm Posted in Cure Protocols, News and Updates

Many months have passed, many new things learned, many new tools available. All striving to be safe, cheap, effective, repeatable… all the trademarks of TRUE CURES.

This new cure protocol refers to text I have done in the Cure Manual. No sense in repeating things. The Cure Manual is supposed to cure every incurable disease. There are just a few minor differences and special needs for eczematics and psoriatics.

Step I - Cure Your Mind

Eczema and Psoriasis is curable, the evidence is overwhelming, we the many who are cured are cheering you on. Yes you are next, but it will require a big shift in your thinking. Old paradigms will be torn down. You are sick because the old existing paradigms have failed you. What are these failed paradigms?

Western Medicine: the drug companies, the organized hospitals, allopathic medical doctors, yes those doctors in the nice suits and charging exorbitant sums of money and say your condition is incurable and the only thing they have for you are steroids, corticosteroids and whatever drug suppressing, health destroying drug where they make commissions.
Television and advertising: Television is a mind numbing, consumer brainwashing tool to sell you things you do not need. You are sold personal care products that pollute you every day of your life. You are sold household chemicals that pollute you every day of your life. Turn it off.
The government food pyramid and your supermarket: The government food pyramid is absolutely wrong. It is based on food industry lobbying and has no basis on the reality of human needs. The supermarket sells what is profitable for them, not what is the most nutritious for you.
The paradigm of cooking: all forms of cooking, chefs, restaurants, appliances are detrimental to your health. Only raw culinary school counts. All the restaurants, fast food chains, commercial foods, junk foods are all a minefield of pollution and only bring unhealth.
For more information on mind cures, please visit:
http://www.curemanual.com/mind-cures-paradigm-shifts

Step II - Pollution Avoidance

http://www.curemanual.com/pollution-avoidance/

Step III - A return to the original natural design: Raw Paleolithic Diet

Eat only: Raw organic / wild fruits. Raw organic / wild ocean fishes. Raw organic / wild land animals. Very few raw organic vegetables with the noted exception of all nightshades: tomatoes, potatoes, egg plants, bell peppers.

http://www.curemanual.com/diet-strategies/

Step IV - Detox Protocols

Powerful, true detox protocols that will clean your internal organs which will continue to make you clean and healthy.

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protoco … reatments/

Step V - Anti-Microbial Guide

Some eczemas and psoriasis have a microbial angle. These may be cleaned up by the safest and most powerful antimicrobials which just happen to be natural extracts as well. There’s virgin coconut oil, oregano oil, olive leaf extract, and many more.

Step VI - Nurturing Guide to Health

Humans need tender loving care. This is how it is done.

http://www.curemanual.com/nurturing-guide/

Step VII - Donating

Don’t forget to donate something to your teacher. I have young kids to send to school.
http://www.eczemacure.info/home/index.php?page=donate

Step VIII - Teach others

You must teach others. I must stress that for you to be truly thankful is you at least teach someone, share this knowledge with a fellow sick human. Never forget that you were once sick yourself. He needs your help even without asking for it. The next time you see an eczematic or a psoriatic man, approach him, tell him about this website and give him your name that you are an ex-eczematic, you are an ex-psoriatic, you are a living example of the cured.

This blog post is unfinished… stay tuned for more as I update this.

Источник:

Мужчина исцелился от экземы и делится опытом. В двух словах переведу на наш язык пошагово:
1. Исцелите свой разум.
2. Избегайте загрязнения (имеются в виду чем дышим, что едим, что пьем, чем моем тело и пр.)
3. Питаться только сырой пищей. Автор рекомендует Raw Paleolithic Diet (Диету эпохи палеолита). Фрукты, рыбу, мясо. http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/
4. Детоксикация и очищение организма (тут он приводит различные чистки кожи и внутренних органов).
5. Антимикробная чистка
6. Забота о здоровье (свежий воздух, Солнце, чистая вода, сон и отдых, физическая активность, мысли и эмоции, секс).
7. Тут он пишет о пожертвовании ему.
8. Обучение других (делиться своим опытом исцеления, помогать другим, страдающим от болезни, от которой страдали вы).

Отредактировано Shanti (2011-05-25 17:19:58)

+3

goodsamaritan, автор блога о лечении экземы и псориаза об анализах крови:

I don't keep any blood test records.  They're mostly pointless vs real felt and observed symptoms.

Blood tests are only good for E.R. concerns.

I've healed many people and not once do I ever ask for blood tests.

All blood standards are those of urban people eating urban cooked and processed crap plus the standards are manipulated by drug companies to sell more drugs or for doctors to drum up more business.

With a mere 15 wbc count, that may be different in the evening, and in the early morning, and the next day or the next week.  Stupid snapshots need to be snapped many times and taken into account things like level of stress at work or at home, etc.  Now if that WBC turned out 50... that would raise my eyebrow and I'd investigate.  From a standard of 5-10 or 6-11, getting a 15 I can attribute to office changes like I recently hired 2 new people because 2 old people resigned and I'm fixing up my taxes and social security accounts... or maybe 15 is a great WBC for me.

When I was obese, with acne, with mitral valve prolapse, with eczema, with elevated heart rate, and getting fever, flu, colds, coughs... my blood tests came out "normal".  WTF... useless blood test crap.  Now that I am SUPERMAN compared to my old "normal blood test" days why would I give a toot today about blood tests today?

If I were a blood test nerd... I would get a blood test when I wake up in the best feeling of health and relaxed on vacation and take several blood samples in different times of the day and every single day on that vacation... in perfect raw paleo diet and lifestyle form.  I would plot those in a chart with the times of the day... and I would mark those as my PERFECT blood test results.

Источник

+1

Будьте добры, не могу понять, что такое - egg plants?

Vita написал(а):

Птицефабрики, которые работают не на мясо, а на яйца, так вроде.

Отредактировано Rjcnz (2011-07-02 23:16:34)

Спасибо, понятно.

Vita написал(а):

Вообще-то баклажаны ))))

+1

Shanti написал(а):

Вообще-то баклажаны ))))

Ну ничего себе! Благодарю, всё окончательно прояснилось, а то уж подумала, что и вправду что-то с яйцами связано. :rolleyes:

Vita написал(а):

что такое - egg plants?

Не могу найти, где о них написано. )

В первом сообщении:

Step III - A return to the original natural design: Raw Paleolithic Diet

Eat only: Raw organic / wild fruits. Raw organic / wild ocean fishes. Raw organic / wild land animals. Very few raw organic vegetables with the noted exception of all nightshades: tomatoes, potatoes, egg plants, bell peppers.

Shanti написал(а):

Вообще-то баклажаны ))))

Если это баклажаны то должно было писаться вместе ( eggplants ), а не раздельно ( egg plants ).
Во втором случае на баклажаны совсем не похоже.
Правда по смыслу баклажаны конечно больше подходят, просто видимо пробел по ошибке поставили.

Rjcnz написал(а):

Если это баклажаны то должно было писаться вместе ( eggplants ), а не раздельно ( egg plants ).Во втором случае на баклажаны совсем не похоже.Правда по смыслу баклажаны конечно больше подходят, просто видимо пробел по ошибке поставили.

Ничего страшного. ) Можно еще перевести как яйца растений.  :rofl:

Rjcnz написал(а):

Фрашми написал(а):

Ничего страшного. ) Можно еще перевести как яйца растений.  :rofl:

Кто о чем ))) Эх, веганосыроеды!  :rofl:

Rjcnz написал(а):

Отредактировано Rjcnz (Вчера 23:16:34)

:rofl: Супер! Костя, молодец! Ржу не могу...

Rjcnz написал(а):

Если это баклажаны то должно было писаться вместе ( eggplants ), а не раздельно ( egg plants ).

Вот посмотрела в словаре Мюллера, - там пишется через дефис: egg-plants.

+1